Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{And.. we're back!}

Sorry folks! Things got a bit crazy there for awhile. I think it's a good kind of crazy though. We've been pretty busy with our little one AND now we have room mates living in the upstairs of our house. It's quite interesting, but a good experience. It's a family of three and they have a 4 month old son. It's nice to have another baby around. We're definitely not ready to tackle baby#2 yet!

I just started school and last night was my first day! It went really well. I am attending Southwest Institute of Natural Aesthetics in Tempe, AZ. There's 11 of us in the class including myself. I like that it's a small group. Our instructor for the first 16 weeks is wonderful! I love that she is very organized. She gave us a syllabus of everything we will be doing in the next 16 weeks. I should complete the program in June of 2011. My goal is to be the best of the best! I can't miss ANY days of class. I want to get perfect attendance.

Elora has three teeth coming in on the top. Her two top teeth and one on the right side. She has been doing very well with teething thus far. They were bothering her a lot last week while we were in San Diego, but overall she's doing great! That's my babe! I'm teaching her how to give kisses. She claps her hands and baby talks like crazy! She says "ma-ma" & "da-da". Sometimes when she cries she says "ma-ma" =)

We're going to try and post as much as possible during this hiatus. Getting ready for Elora's FIRST birthday in a few months! I can't believe how fast this year is going. Our 4 year anniversary is on June 27th and our two year wedding anniversary is on November 22nd. We don't have anything special planned, but we'll definitely celebrate =)

Until next time friends!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment