Thursday, February 11, 2010

{Day 5 of the Ultimate Fasting Cleanse, FINAL Day}

My last day of the cleanse! My skin looks and feels fantastic! I've even gotten a few compliments on my skin=) Overall, this fasting cleanse was great! I would definitely recommend it. If you can stand taking lots of pills (vitamins) this cleanse should be easy for you. 

I lost a total of 5 lbs in 5 days. I have a lot more energy and I feel refreshed! We are going to Big Bear, CA this weekend with our friends. I'm excited to take a mini vacation away from Arizona. It should be really nice! There will be lots of snow since it just snowed up there a couple weeks ago. This will be the first time Elora has been to Big Bear. Luckily, our Grandparents own a cabin there so we don't have to spend money on a room=)
I need to keep up on working out and staying on top of eating healthy. It's so easy to fall back on it and I don't want to fail. I love taking long walks with Elora during the day. We have a couple more months before the weather gets too crazy for us to go outside. We have to enjoy it now while we can. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend!
{hugs}

Mommy A

No comments:

Post a Comment