Monday, February 15, 2010

{Big Bear Weekend Adventures}


What an awesome three-day weekend! Elora did so well in Big Bear this weekend. My friend Summer confirmed for me that Elora is indeed teething. There are no teeth cutting through yet, but the beginning stages are in effect! I'm not really looking forward to her teething. I can only imagine what that must feel like! My poor baby!


We had such a good time in Big Bear. We went hiking in the snow, walked around the village, watched the sunset over the lake and explored as much as possible. For the first time, time didn't go by so fast like it usually does over the weekends. We really enjoyed our time with our friends and their Daughter. 

I got some awesome ideas for my next tattoo=) I don't want to spoil it, so I will just have to post photos later! I am hoping to get it done on Mother's Day weekend *Hint*Hint*. We are going to San Diego this coming up weekend and I'm going to be meeting with my tattoo artist, Bill to discuss ideas. Bill does amazing work! He has done two of my tattoos. You can check out his work here: http://edentattoo.com/ I'm really excited about it! 


 Our good friends, The Goodans=)

I have been thinking a lot and I have so much to blog about, but I will posts my thoughts gradually and not just in one post =) So stay tuned!

{hugs}


Mommy A

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics...it looks so beautiful there. The 1st one was so precious mommy/baby and dad looks like he was having a good time too! Your baby is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete