Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{Day 2 of the Ultimate Fasting Cleanse}

I have noticed that my mouth is constantly dry so that helps me intake more and more water. I've been bad at drinking water daily and I want to make it a habit to drink lots and lots of water. Especially since I live in Arizona, it's very easy to get dehydrated. 

Otherwise, I feel good. Yesterday I walked twice with Elora for an hour each time. That was probably over doing it while I'm on this cleanse. So today, I will walk once with her at 4pm for an hour. Just a brisk pace walk. Nothing crazy. I don't feel hungry, although I am craving a smoothie=) It says that you can drink smoothies and juices while on this cleanse, but I've decided to just drink water and juice diluted with water. I've been peeing like crazy! If you decide to do this cleanse, be prepared to be by a bathroom for the 5 days that you are on it. 

I was tempted to weigh myself today, but I will not. I will wait until Saturday morning. The cleanse will be over for me on Friday night. I can't wait to have a fruit smoothie for breakfast on Saturday morning. I'm really looking forward to it!

Until tomorrow ya'll!...

3 comments:

  1. I might try your cleanse....I've never heard of this particular one. I hope it works for you! One question and I will explain later...do you like cabbage? ( I invented a "cleanse" of my own) and it works...trust me!!! lol :) Oh and what is your height? I'm only 5'0....yuck. Sometimes, when I get road rage I feel like I'm at least 6'0 though hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I do like cabbage, I love kimchee! =)

    I'm 5'4" hehe. This cleanse is great! It's been cleaning A LOT (if you get my drift). I don't feel hungry and I feel energized!

    I'll keep you posted on this cleanse and let you know how the next two days go! So far, so good!

    I also found another 10 day cleanse that's supposed to be really good. I might try it in a couple months too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well "my cleanse" is I saute 1 small green cabbage (shredded) and a sliced onion until they are wilted. I then make a mixture of apple cider vinegar 1/2 cup and a little white sugar and deglaze the cabbage. I add in dried chives and a lot of tabasco sauce (garlic salt and black pepper) and let it cook down a little more with a tiny bit of water. I eat it for about 3 days with lunch and dinner. Yes, it smells however it really "cleanses" your system if you know what I mean! :)

    ReplyDelete