Monday, February 8, 2010

{Day 1 of the Ultimate Fasting Cleanse}

I decided to buy a cleanse to help me get started on my new diet and workout regimen. I believe it's always good to do a cleanse twice a year to clean out your system (especially after the Holidays!). I did my research and found on on amazon called "Ultimate Fasting Cleanse" by Nature's Secret. I read the reviews and they were very good. It's a 5 day cleanse. This is what I have to do for the next 5 days:

Morning:
Mix 1 tablespoon of Fiber Fortification with water or juice
Take 1 Colon Clear tablet
Take 1 Liver Clear tablet
Take 2 Appetite Control tablets
and take 15 mini-tablets of Super Nutrition

Afternoon:
Mix 1 tablespoon of Fiber Fortification with water or juice
Take 2 Liver Clear tablets
Take 2 Appetite Control tablets
and take 15 mini-tablets of Super Nutrition

Evening:
Mix 1 tablespoon of Fiber Fortification with water or juice
Take 2 Colon Clear tablets
Take 2 Liver Clear tablets
Take 2 Appetite Control tablets
and take 15 mini-tablets of Super Nutrition

Sound like a lot huh? But it's really not that bad. AND so far I'm not hungry or have any funky symptoms.

Now, I'm going to share my weight with everyone who can read this. I am not one to tell anyone my weight but here it goes...

I weighed in this morning at 209.2 lbs. I started at 219lbs on January 13th. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life. I'm not proud of it, but I want everyone to see my progress and to see me take on this adventure of a better lifestyle. I will weigh myself again on Saturday morning after my cleanse is over.  (Keep in mind, I'm not doing this cleanse to lose weight, it's a detoxification for my body to increase my metabolism over time) But since it is a "fast" I will most likely drop some lbs.

So let's do the math so far:
219 - 209 = - 10 lbs!!  not bad, but not good either=) I need to keep exercising and eat healthy. I want this to become a lifestyle habit. My ultimate goal is to get down to 150lbs. Those of you who know me, know that my body is very dense. I'm not sure if I would be happy at 150. The lowest weight I've been is 160 and even then people thought I looked funny. So we will see how I feel as I go. I will keep you all tuned in!

No comments:

Post a Comment