Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekends go by WAY too fast =(

What a wonderful, eventful weekend! But why oh why do they have to go by SO darn fast?! I think weekends should be 3 days and 4 working days. Who can I write to so we can get that going? haha..I wish!

SaTuRdAy
On Saturday Brandon and I did some Fall cleaning. We went through more clothes in our closet to see what we wanted to donate and keep. We now have 5 big trash bags FULL of clothes to donate! YAY! They are picking up on the 13th. What a chore! No more clothes shopping for awhile! (except for Elora of course!) We decided to stay home instead of going out. The day went by fast! We decided to make a trip to Target to buy some necessities. Elora was alert and looking around while we were shopping. She loves the bright lights! Then we tried this new Mexican restaurant called "Some Burros" In Chandler. It was really good! I had a vegetarian burro (burrito). It had rice, beans, cheese, avocado and tomatoes in it. YUM! =p


SuNdAy 
Sunday we woke up bright and early for our mini photo session with Laura. We met at Liberty Market in Downtown Gilbert. The weather was gorgeous! We took some family photos and had a great time! Elora did great! She's going to be a little model hehe=) We can't wait to see the photos in a couple weeks. After that we went to Hissyfits in Phoenix for the Hullabaloo. They had over 50 vendors, all hand made creations! It was great to see all the talent out there! Makes me want to take on a hobby! I do love scrapbooking! I need to start that up again. I bought Elora an outfit and headbands from Dolce Vita Mia. I saw Mia's Etsy store online and saw that she had SO many cute things for Elora. I even went online today and bought some MORE headbands for her! I know I know, I gotta stop! 

ToDaY
I am SO looking forward to getting our camera tomorrow!!! I can't wait to take beautiful photos of Elora girl! We're going to have mini sessions everyday! hahaha! I'll have to start my own little gallery online of all the photos I take. 

Today we had our 6 week appointment with Stephanie, our Mid-wife. Elora is growing! She weighed in at 12 lbs, 1 oz. but that's with her onesie and diaper on. I would take off half a pound, so 11 lbs, 8 oz. Somewhere around there. YAY! She's a little hungry monster! LOVE it! We are going to miss seeing Stephanie since today was our last appointment with her. But we will definitely keep in touch with her. She has touched our lives forever! 

Now we need to find a good pediatrician for Elora. We're still on that mission! To be continued...

Mommy A

No comments:

Post a Comment