Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lots of things on my mind...

Um hello? What happened to the week? It's already THURSDAY! Holy smokes! I forgot to blog the past couple of days! Boo on me!

Anyways check out the sneak peaks to our family photos we took with Laura on Sunday!

Leave us a comment! If we receive 10 comments, we'll receive free wallets! Yippee! I love photography! Just capturing different moments and looking back at them years from now makes me happy=) We've taken TONS of pictures of Elora so far! More to come! TONS more actually! haha

Oh yeah! Elora had her first modeling gig! We bought a super cute outfit from Dolce Vita Mia called the Rockabilly outfit. Mia is using Elora's photos for her website hehe =) That's my little girl!

I'm SO excited that my parents are coming to visit the day after Thanksgiving! YAY! It seems like it's been forever since we've seen them! I wish they could move out here with us. Maybe one day!

I'm a little scattered brained right now. I've just had a lot on my mind. I can't really put it into words yet until I get everything together in my brain haha. So this will be continued soon!

Mommy A

1 comment: