Friday, November 6, 2009

Family Weekend!

Man I LOVE weekends! Who doesn't right? I love them more so now then ever because it's all family time! On the weekdays Brandon is gone 12 hours a day! Now that's a LONG time to be away from your family everyday! I don't know how military families do it. I would go absolutely CRAZY without Brandon! I think Elora would too! =)


We have our Holiday Family Mini Photo Session with Laura Winslow this Sunday at 9am. I already have our outfits put together! I'm really excited about it! I just LOVE getting photos taken. It's all wonderful memories! I also love to take photos as well! I can't wait until we get our new camera! It shipped today! It should be arriving on Tuesday next week! Wee! 


Brandon and I also decided to go green with Elora's diapers! We ordered "g diapers". Here's a little description about them: 

"gDiapers, which stands for green diapers, consist of a washable, cotton outer little gPant and a plastic-free biodegradable diaper gRefill. They are made of breathable material just like sports clothing.  So, babies stay dry and happy and are far less likely to get diaper rash."

We got a great deal on them from www.babysteals.com. I LOVE that website! Everyday at 9am you get an e-mail letting you know what the baby steal item of the day is! Then you gotta act fast because they sell out so quick! Everything is 50% off or more! It's awesome! If you aren't already registered for that site, I would highly recommend it!

Ay yai yai! Shopping has always been my weakness! I no longer want to shop for myself though! I LOVE shopping for Elora girl! But I know she doesn't actually NEED everything I want for her, but I just think so much of it is CUTE! This Sunday after our photos we are going to Hissifits Kids Consignment Boutique in Phoenix for a Hullabaloo! They are going to have over 50 local handmade vendors there! Ah I love handmade stuff! One vendor I am excited to see is Dolce Vita Mia! Mia makes the cutest headbands, onesie sets, socks, bows and other goodies! I love her style! You can check out her store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/dolcevitamia

Happy weekend all! =)


Mommy A

 

No comments:

Post a Comment