Thursday, November 19, 2009

Awesome stuffs in the making....

Whoa! Sorry folks for the lag on updates! It's been a very busy week! Well not physically, just mentally haha! It's amazing when you have a child of your own, how your outlook on life and your thoughts completely change (of course for the better). It's been almost two months since I've had Elora! WOW! Where has the time gone?! It's so sad that time flies by like that. 

Last night Brandon and I were laying in bed watching Elora laying on her belly lifting up her head looking around. When did this happen? When did our baby girl start becoming so mobile? Ay yai yai! Almost time for another one! haha I'm totally kidding. It's going to be a LONG while before that happens. But it's amazing how much they change and you don't even notice it until one day you are really paying attention. It makes you happy, yet sad at the same time. 

I've always had a strong passion for photography. Growing up I always wanted to be in front of the camera. I was never shy about it! My Mom and I would have mini photo sessions. I would put on my best little dress, put a bit of my mom's lipstick on and strike a pose. I love those memories! But now, it's time to finally pursue what I've always been passionate about! Photography!

Luckily I have an amazing Husband who supports me in any decision that I make. When I told him I wanted to be a photographer he said "Let's do it!". With my strong ambition and his motivation, we will be successful. It's nice to know you always have someone on your side. We're a team, ap & bp. Now we have an addition to our team! EP! YAY! =)

On the 17th we bought the domain name of our website. www.apimagery.com. We are in the progress of getting it nice & pretty! Working on the logo with my friend, hoping to get it done soon! I have some photo shoots in mind with good friends of mine. It's a work in progress, just have to be patient! (I lack in that category!)

No comments:

Post a Comment