Sunday, February 6, 2011

{Homesick}

Something hit me last night and it hit me hard... I'm homesick. I miss my family. I miss my Mom coming to my work so we could have lunch together. I miss the constant bicker with my Appa. Yes, he drives me crazy but we are so much alike that I just love him unconditionally. I miss going to the in-loves house and just lounging around, watch a movie if time permitted. I just miss miss miss the closeness with my family. I text or talk to my Mom everyday, but it's just not the same. Sometimes I want to say "let's grab some lunch", but that's obviously not possible. If we could sell our house and not have to owe anything on our loan, we would probably be back home. It's really hard to call Maricopa, AZ "home". Even though, I gave birth to Elora at home, it's just not the same. Our house seems so empty, so lonely. Maybe we just need more rugrats running around? =) HAHA!

Anyways, I go through this kind of mood once a month, so I assume it's hormonal? Or maybe I just ignore my feelings until I can't handle it anymore and just VENT! I don't think many people read my blog, so I'm just going to let it out there... Brandon and I are "trying" for baby #2. We started trying a few weeks ago. I've been charting my cycle and starting yesterday is my most fertile days until the 10th. So keep on, keepin' on! Here we go! I'm excited, nervous, scared, anxious, happy, thrilled, ecstatic and so much more! I know it's going to be challenging, there's going to be rough days, hell it will be rough for the first few years, but it will be worth it. I feel it in my heart.

Today is the Superbowl, not excited about it at all. I wish the Chargers were playing right now! It's the Steelers Vs. Packers. I'm going for either team at this point. No matter who wins, I still have to go to work tomorrow. Bahahaha! Anyways, I seriously need to keep up with blogging. It's like I only check in once a month. I need to be better about it, stay consistent.

I'm more than halfway done with school! I can't believe how fast time flies. I'm super nervous about taking the state board exam. I don't feel even close to being ready for it. I hope when the time comes, I'm confident. I'll wait to worry about that when the time gets closer. For right now, I need to focus on getting through the rest of my program.

Elora is getting so big! She's going on 17 months, WOW. I can't believe my babygirl is going to be two years old this year. I'm not sure what we're going to do for her birthday. I would like to have another party. I want to have a party for her every year, no matter what. I think it's so important to celebrate your birthday no matter how old or young you are turning. Birthdays should always be exciting!

Gotta get going now, time to work on some homework while listening to the Superbowl in the background, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment