Monday, March 1, 2010

{Wake up, wake up..it's the FIRST of the MONTH!}

Excuse me, but does anyone know where February went? I don't know what happened with it! WOW, time is flying this year. It's true, the older you get, the fast time goes. Why is that? I wish time could stand still, just for a little bit.

{Breaking News!!!} Elora has a tooth coming in on the bottom front! It happened over night! I checked on Saturday and there was nothing. Then yesterday evening I checked again and there it was! Clear as day, a little white tooth trying to break through her gums! It's not fully out yet, but it sure made it's appearance. I got super excited when I saw it! I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing! She just turned 5 months on Saturday, the 27th.

Here are some photos I took the morning of the 27th=)

No comments:

Post a Comment