Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Twenty - Ten!

Can you believe it? 2010? WOW! This decade sure went by FAST! So much to be thankful for, so much to think about, so much I've learned! The best part about being a Mom is I'm challenged every day. Elora keeps me on my toes and she has taught me PATIENCE. Who would have thought a 3 month old baby could teach you something! =)


Going into a new year, I usually set resolutions. But realistically, who keeps their resolutions? I think setting goals for yourself everyday is better. I don't think I've ever followed through on a resolution I've made. So here it goes.. My goals for the first few months of 2010...

1. To not be so hard on myself when it comes to being a new Mom. I stress over the littlest things with Elora and I shouldn't. I should just breathe and learn as I go...


2. To not forget about my relationship with my Husband. With being new parents we're so wrapped up with being a parent that we tend to forget our relationship with our significant other. It's SO important to still show them you care and that you love them very much.


3. To jump start my motivation to lose weight and be healthy. It's not going to happen over night, I know that. But I want it to become a lifestyle.


I will stop there. I want to be realistic about it. 




Time to get some ZzZzZz's... Until next time!


Mommy A

No comments:

Post a Comment