Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{Elora is FOUR Months OLD!}

Today my baby girl is 4 months old! Where has the time gone already? She is almost half a year old! WOW! They aren't kidding when they say time flies so enjoy every moment with them!

Brandon wasn't feeling good at all so he stayed home with us. We pretty much lounged around all day and watched "The Hills". Ugh, I can't believe we got sucked into that show! We downloaded all of the seasons and had a marathon in our living room. Good times! haha

I took some 4 month old photos of Elora and Brandon. I actually need some photos of her and I together. I'm always behind the camera so I don't have many photos of us together. I guess I should show Brandon how to use my camera=)

Here are some more photos of my loves. Please feel free to comment! I love hearing from all of you!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment