Sunday, November 22, 2009

One whole year today...


I married my best-friend...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!

I can't believe it's already been one year since we got married! Well I've been pregnant for pretty much the entire 2009, so that's probably where all my time went!

I remember walking down this aisle with my Dad, nervous as heck! Not nervous to marry Brandon, but nervous because everyone was watching me.. I had to keep a smile on my face the entire time! That was hard haha. Plus, the Bridezillas camera crew were all there at every angle getting me on camera. My main focus was NOT to trip! 

Ah, we had such a good time though. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! (Of course WITH Brandon, not do it all over again with someone else ha!)








Here are some more photos from our special day..






























No comments:

Post a Comment