Saturday, May 1, 2010

{Lean Life Challenge Casting Call} Sheknows.com

This morning we woke up early to get our Saturday started. We drove to Phoenix to Desert Ridge Marketplace and got there at 11am. I auditioned to be part of a new reality TV show called "Lean Life Challenge" by Sheknows.com. Sheknows.com is the third largest website for women. I love reading their articles and checking out their updates.

When we arrived there I was #4 to audition. They were extremely organized, I loved it! First, I filled out the application, went to take my photos, then pre-screening, and finally interview with the panel of judges. Everyone was extremely nice and great to talk to. It was a really good experience for me. If I'm not one of the 4 women chosen for the show, I am still empowered to get in the best shape of my life! I want to be healthy for myself and my family.

I love challenging myself everyday. Whether it's seeing how much I can get done around the house while Elora is napping or getting a workout in during my busy day. Life is about challenges. The question is... How far will you go?

If I don't hear back from them within a few weeks then I'm not a potential candidate. I'll keep my hopes high and fingers crossed in the meantime. =)

{Mommy A}

No comments:

Post a Comment