Tuesday, April 6, 2010

{Today was a GOOD day}

We just got back from San Diego late last night. It was a fun trip with our family and friends. Time always seems to go by WAY to fast when we visit. 

From reading the title, it may seem as if something spectacular happened to me today, but no. Just another day in paradise with my baby girl. We just had a 'good' day. 

This year is going by too fast. I can't believe it's already April. I start school in two and a half months. I'm excited, yet nervous and anxious. It's been SO long since I've been in school so I'm not sure what to expect. All I know is that this is way over due and I want to put 110% into this. I don't want to miss a day of class. I want to learn, learn, learn. My passion has always been in skin care and make-up, among other things like photography and acting. I want to be successful... I WILL be successful. 

I fall in love all over again with Elora, everyday. She never fails to amaze me. I love how everyday I notice something new that she does. Her voice when she baby talks makes our hearts smile. When I see my Mom & Dad with Elora, being goofy, laughing & smiling... it truly brings my heart so much joy. It's amazing how someone so tiny and new can bring so much into our lives. Elora has definitely changed our lives, for the better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment