Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wow! Time sure flies!


Wow! I'm really behind now! My parents came into town the morning after Thanksgiving so we've been pretty occupied! Elora's first Thanksgiving was spent at our good friend's, The Goodan's house in Buckeye. We arrived there around 12:30pm and spent the whole day there. It was so much fun spending time with Summer, Dana, Autumn and Marissa. We had good laughs and great food! I took a ton of photos of our girls! Autumn & Elora's first Thanksgiving! And we were fortunate to be able to spend it together. It feels good to have such great friends in our lives!

I'm proud to say that my baby girl is a little model already! Check out the local ads that she is in:



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35127709

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34358658 

I am going to start a little portfolio for her. She is going to LOVE looking back at these photos when she gets older!

Elora is now two months old! I can't believe how fast time flies! I have been loving being able to stay home with her and watch her grow! AND she's officially sleeping through the night! It's been about a week and a half now! We're so thrilled! Just the other day when my parents were in town visiting, Elora laughed/giggled for the FIRST time!!! It was the CUTEST sound ever!! And of course her Daddy was making her laugh! I tried to make her laugh and no go haha. One day I shall make her laugh! It was awesome to have her Grandmama & Grandpa witness it too! 


We've been doing a lot of our Christmas shopping online. It's been so convenient and the shipping is super fast now since it's getting close to Christmas! We're going to wait on getting a Christmas tree until next year since this year we're going to San Diego. Plus, next year Elora will be a little older to actually enjoy the lights and decor. I got Elora a BIG piggy bank to start her savings in for Christmas. I'm going to wrap it for her so she can attempt to open it haha. 

We will be going to San Diego on the 18th through the 27th. It will be nice to visit family for awhile. I'm also going to be taking photos for my portfolio. I'm really excited about it!


Well, back to Mommyland! Until next time...


Mommy A

No comments:

Post a Comment